Kid’s Storage Bin
This fun storage bin will help your kids organize small items. Use it for coins, jewelry, and other tiny treasures.
What you'll need:
- Bounty® paper towels
- Food coloring (your choice of color)
- Small storage bin or box
- Use one, full-size Bounty paper towel.
- Dip just the edges of the towel into food coloring.
- Press the center of the towel into the center of the bin. The colored edges will be visible above the top edge. The towel also will help keep the inside of the bin clean and dry.
- Decorate the sides of the bin with stickers or other decorative items. Personalize the bin by adding your child’s name.